ATC Schedule • 7-13 January 2019

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

AIRPORT OF THE WEEK:

ATC now features an airport each week! This airport will remain open throughout the entire week. Each airport featured is one of 2017's busiest airports.

This week’s featured airport is:

Amsterdam Schiphol Airport [EHAM]

Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, ranked number 11 in 2017, moved over 68M passengers on their six runways. Opened in 1916 as a military airbase, EHAM evolved rapidly until it became the main civilian airport of the Netherlands in 1949 and continuously developing into what it is today as KLM’s primary HUB and the third busiest airport in Europe.

FEATURED AIRPORTS:

Monday: LFPG LFML FMEE FIMP FSIA
Featured Airline: Air Austral

Tuesday: CYTZ CYQB CYHZ KBOS KEWR KMDW
Featured Airline: Porter Airlines

Wednesday: ATC Choice!

Thursday: RKSI VTSP VDPP WSSS RCTP RKPK
Featured Airline: Asiana Airlines

Friday: FNF

Saturday: EFHK EPGD ESGG ENGM EPWA ENBR
Featured Airline: KLM

Sunday: KATL KMCO KMIA

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

ATC Education Group
Ray Wang ATC Tracking Thread 【CLOSED】 ZSPD TS

Really enjoy this new thing with the airport of the week. Should be really fun this week. Great schedule as always

Lovely schedule, Tyler. Looks great!

Tuesday looks like it is going to be quite the blast with many Q400s, thanks Tyler. :)

@MisterButler - Do my eyes deceive me? 🙃

Great to see KATL featured on Sunday!

It truly is! I can’t wait to do some flying to and from KATL 😄

Why is Latvia in red if it’s not on the schedule?

If no airports which are featured are available to a controller, then they can open any airport in a coloured in region, such as one in Latvia

This is going to be a great schedule, and you can expect me out and about heaps!

Beauriful Schudule Tyler!

Tuesday looks fun… CYTZ is a cool little airport on an island right outside of Toronto. Great schedule!

Great schedule as always! Can’t wait to control approach for some of these airports!

Exited for Tuesday and Sunday! Can’t wait!

Ohhh my god, in finally AIR AUSTRAL!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Thanks for featuring the small regional airline Tyler!!! I got so excited when I saw us up there on tuesday :D

It has a beautiful approach too. the approach for 26 is offset to avoid buildings. but unfortunately IF doesn’t account for that

Oh yeah! I predicted the airport of the week to be EHAM!

Btw I love Tuesdays schedule because I havent flown the Q400 in a while, so this should be fun!

Amazing schedule once again Tyler, well done!

Probably change enbr with ENVA