ATC Schedule • 31 Dec 18 - 6 Jan 19

ATC%20Schedule_%20(1)

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

AIRPORT OF THE WEEK:

ATC will now feature an airport each week! This airport will remain open throughout the entire week. Each airport featured is one of 2017's busiest airports.

This week’s featured airport is:

Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport [KDFW]

Coming in at number 12, DFW serviced over 67M passengers in 2017. The airport is home to American Airlines as their HUB but also hosts countless other carriers from all over the world. The airport’s massive ramp and multiple parallel runway is an ATC paradise!

FEATURED AIRPORTS:

Monday: UUEE ULLI EVRA ULMM UNNT URSS

Tuesday: ATC Choice!

Wednesday: EIDW EGPF BIKF EGAA EINN EGPD

Thursday: YSSY NZAA YMHB YBBN YSCB NZQN

Friday: FNF

Saturday: MMMX MMSD MSLP SKBO SPJC MMUN

Sunday: LFMN LIPZ LDSP LICJ LIMC LYBE

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

94 Likes

Awesome Schedule! This new Featured Airport thing is cool!

24 Likes

Amazing schedule! I can’t wait to try out this new featured airport style thing! Thanks, Tyler. Great way to get into 2019!

7 Likes

@JNG_Aviation you’re in luck 👍🏻

10 Likes

Ugh, we have to deal with this schedule for 2 years! 😂😜

(Lol, only joking, amazing schedule Tyler… 😂)

17 Likes

I’m actually really looking forward to this schedule and to this featured airport thing! KATL will be #1 😏😉
Thanks Tyler! :)

14 Likes

@Chris_S gave Tyler more 💵 than the other ATC

12 Likes

TNCM on Tuesday!! Can’t wait Tyler!

Happy New Year to you and your family. Have a great and safe kick off to the 2019 Year! Hope that it’s a good one!

10 Likes

It’s definitely #1. I’ll randomize it though so the featured airport makes sense with the rest of the schedule. I don’t want a random field that doesn’t realistically fly to other locations on the schedule. It’s not going to work out for every schedule but I’ll try my best to make it all connect somehow. :)

16 Likes

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.
You da man!

3 Likes

Nice schedule

3 Likes

@Latvia you might be interested

8 Likes

Yup, I’ll be there😉

4 Likes

I must say I love how people are good thinking enough to take people the airport is relevant to. A rather nice thing about this community… 😁

6 Likes

And it changes right before I fly INTO EVRA in real life at 9AM from London😁😂

3 Likes

This schedule is interesting. Tomorrow is my chance to explore more of Russia and fly into new airports and I could possibly explore more of Australia on Thursday. Overall, the schedule is nice and well planed out👍

3 Likes

I love the schedule and how they are trying out this Featured Airport thing!

2 Likes

Thank god Australia and New Zealand is on there

4 Likes

Nice schedule! I’m thinking of doing YSSY - KDFW later today… and also a very soon happy new year!

5 Likes