ATC Schedule • 28 Jan-3 Feb 19

ATC%20Schedule_%20(1)

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

AIRPORT OF THE WEEK:

ATC now features an airport each week! This airport will remain open throughout the entire week. Each airport featured is one of 2017's busiest airports.

This week’s featured airport is:

Toronto Pearson International Airport [CYYZ]

Toronto Pearson, spanning over 4,600 acres, is equipped with 5 runways, 2 terminals, and a large ramp responsible for moving over 47M passengers each year, placing it 30th on our list of busiest airports! CYYZ is home to Air Canada and takes the title of second largest international HUB in the Americas. With over 75 different airlines serviced you’ll have no problem finding something for you in Toronto!

FEATURED AIRPORTS:

Monday: PHNL KSEA KPDX PHKO PHOG
Featured Airline: Alaskan Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines

Tuesday: DNMM FACT FAOR HKJK
Featured Airline: South African Airlines

Wednesday: ZSPD RCKH RCTP ROAH RJBB
Today we feature popular streamer BluGames sponsored by Infinite Flight who will be streaming throughout the day. Join us for various flash flights and tune in!

Thursday: BIKF KDTW KBWI EBBR EIDW
Featured Airline: WOW

Friday: FNF

Saturday: LIPE LIRN LHBP LGTS LIMJ
Featured Airline: Ryanair

Sunday: ATC Choice!

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

76 Likes

A little update to my scheduling madness!

You may have noticed a few repeated regions while offering different airports. This is primarily due to the chosen featured airport for the week. Rather than choosing an airport followed by regions around the world with no relation to it I’ve chosen daily regions that simply compliment our main airport for the week even if that means revisiting some in a different variation. Rest assured I’ll make my way around the world and provide you with a healthy mix of unique and popular airports with ATC service each week!

62 Likes

Amazing variety, as always. Thanks Tyler ;)

2 Likes

Awesome schedule, as usual.

1 Like

Excited for some Exploring Texas on Sunday!

1 Like

CYYZ is airport of the week!! Thanks a lot Tyler!

4 Likes

Liking specially of having ATC in South and Central Africa!

1 Like

I’M NOT BLIND AM I, I’M NOT, AM I, RIGHT???

😍😍😍😍😍 - RJBB, IT’S KANSAI, ON A WEDNESDAY, AND NAHA, SHANGHAI, KAOSHIUNG, AND TAIPEI, WOOW!!!

ICELAAAAAAAND #BIFK

Heyy look, Baltimore is on the list as well ❤❤

SOUTH AFRICA, I’m going down there, I must 👍

SEATTLE, I’m loving this schedule ;)

Hehe, Ryannair. You know what I’m about to do on Saturday :P

Did miss anything…, Oh right #CANADA-ALL-WEEK-I-LOVE-THAT!!!—YESSS

15 Likes

Amazing Schedule! 😍

Hawaiian Holiday on Monday, African Adventure Tuesday and well for Thursday, all I can say is ‘WOW’!

Thanks Tyler for another amazing schedule! ✈

1 Like

Ah Michigan is featured! Thank you so much Tyler!!!

8 Likes

KBWI!

Tyler I love you.

7 Likes

Nice one but sadly my subscrition went out after 2 days and didn’t got the money or anythig like that

CYYZ

Tyler you’re the best.

2 Likes

It’s time to research some routes to do for this awesome schedule!

Would be nice to see either KTPA or KPIE open on Sunday. Maybe get some Allegiant planes in the air at KPIE.

1 Like

Nice to see you guys reconizing blu

2 Likes

Love this schedule! I can’t wait!!

Detroit??
Nice!
Glad to see one of my favorite airports featured!

can’t wait for the stream :D

Edit: speaking of blu games, he just hit 7K subscribers on youtube! congratulations! @Blu_Games

1 Like