ATC Schedule • 23-29 July 2018

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out this week’s schedule below!

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: NZAA, NTAA, PHNL

Tuesday: SAEZ, SACO, SAAR, SCEL
Recommended Airline: Aerolineas Argentinas

Wednesday: KCLT, KDCA, KLGA, KSAV, KSYR
Recommended Airline: American Airlines (PSA)

Thursday:
EGNS/@AdamCallow/No Route
EGNT/@Adam_Williams/EGNT-EGHI FlyBe Dash-8
EGPH/@Cameron and @Liam_Smart/No route
EGGD/@George and @Finley_Baverstock/EGGD-LCLK Thomas Cook or TUI
EGHI/@ewanfleming/EGHI-LPFR
EGSH/@MishaCamp/EGSH-GCTS TUI 737

This introduces a new theme into the mix called Hometown HUB. Your very own IFATC has submitted their hometown airports and favorite route which we will periodically feature on our schedules. What better way to get to know our controllers than on their home turf!

Friday: FNF TBD

Saturday: RKSI, RCTP, RJBB, RJAA

Sunday: ATC CHOICE ENTIRE WORLD
IFATC will be able to open anywhere in the world though we will keep one HUB open in 8 hour blocks as we head East.
0600Z-1400Z: KORD
1400Z-2200Z: EHAM
2200Z-0600Z: OMDB

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

66 Likes

Be sure you enjoy the rest of today’s schedule as ATC chooses fields in one of the most scenic areas of the world!

15 Likes

Great Schedule! Can’t wait for the New Zealand one tomorrow

1 Like

I love the hometown idea! Looks like another great schedule Tyler!

1 Like

These Schedule’s keep getting more and more interesting.
Each week new riutes open up for me, with new themes appear in the schedule.

I’ll just begin this week by paying a visit to Honolulu 😁

PS. I’m back from Vacation this week. Will be flying on a daily basis again 😉

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see you control at EGPH @Cameron 😂😂😂

10 Likes

Glad KORD will be opened next Saturday. While there are a lot of runways it is easy to manage the traffic if IFATC does it right. No excuse for long lines for departures or arrivals. You have 5 runways heading in the same direction and another one offset that is used for take off that you can send people to without disrupting inbounds. If more info is needed I can provide years of observing the patterns

5 Likes

thats awesome :) can`t wait to either control or fly in those regions :)

2 Likes

Great Schedule! South America 😍

1 Like

It’s a good idea. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

29 July is my birthday… Omg

3 Likes

Typing this aboard a Air New Zealand 77W at 31,000 feet over the Atlantic.

Just see there’s atc in NZ while I’m in the air. Might have to do KLAX - NZAA on Infinte flight with live atc as I fly it irl? 👀

3 Likes

This schedule looks great for overnight flights, if you make the right connections 😂

Nice way to include KSAV into the mix. Everyone, including me, goes to KATL 😂

Cool to see EGGD, that’s my local 😊

KORD, my hometown airport!! Glad to see it featured here, but to bad it’s in the early morning for us (23:00-07:00)

Syracuse… Come on. I mean I won’t complain since a smaller airport like SYR is getting included but AAL flys to all of those airports except SAV and LGA from Buffalo… So close… :(

1 Like

Infact AAL only flies to KCLT and KDCA from SYR

1 Like

The schedule in this week is very interesting, especially I can’t wait for tomorrow’s New Zealand to make long-haul flight 😀