ATC Schedule • 21-27 January 2019

Oh I didn’t see that actually. Thanks for the heads up. I’m just used to the ATC Choice being they will open up anywhere around the globe, haha. My bad.

I’ll edit my post to suit better :)

1 Like

I hope to activate the ATC tomorrow at Hong Kong airport because I am now taking off from Istanbul airport to Hong Kong I love the movement of aircraft at this airport😢

1 Like

Sure, no problem everybody does a mistake. :)

1 Like

Thanks guys ✌👨‍✈️

1 Like

Getting excited for the FNF as I have the opportunity to fly a long haul to the airport!

You can request ATC here:

1 Like

great to see this post as republic day is so couple of days away. Hope it increases it’s efficiency evenmore.

1 Like

Like VIDP is airport of the week and I think it has been open once this week
Let’s wait and see for Sat and Sun

1 Like

Thanks @Wilco062 for EGLL ATC even though ites early in the morning.

1 Like

hmmmmm…

Maybe I might do some ultra-realistic simulation with these routes!

Im just now taking off from YPPH on to EGLL as Qantas 10. So hopefully all will be good. So go ahead and track me! I know I said my callsign was Qantas 10 I now see the mistake I made. Its supposed to be Qantas 9 but I was to lazy to change it.

1 Like

are 777-300s allowed in london city if this isnt the right place to ask my bad.

No, they are too large. Nothing larger than an A320 should be there.

1 Like

ok wondering why someone landed there but im not IFATC i was just confused.

Can someone’s please be an atc at Perth? I’m coming in from London

I’ll be at perth in about 2 hours… Sorry if i can’t make yours

What does it mean when an airport is featured?

1 Like

It means that that Specific Airport has to be controlled before any other airport that is not featured can be opened.

For an example: 👇

Today, Sunday, 27th of January, we have these Airports featured along with featured airline which you are encouraged to fly but is not mandatory to use. It’s your choice. Anyways, the airports, these ones has to be opened before IFATC can open any other in the region which is colored on the map on the main post. But today is a bit different as IFATC can open any airport in Australia but is still encouraged to and should open YSSY, YMML and YBBN first, before opening something like YPPH or YPAD.

Usually, these featured airports, will be the ones that are most active and are controlled the majority of the time during that specific day.

Another example would be:

On Tuesday we had these airports featured, meaning that these should and pretty much will be opened before any other ones that are not featured are opened. They are opened before IFATC can expand to open other airspace’s in the colored region, but most of the time you’ll still see them stick to the featured ones, since they tend to get packed and busy with multiple aircraft inbound :)

2 Likes

today alone Qantas and Virgin Australia in those airports, right?

No you can use any livery, they are most likely recommending using Virgin Australia and Qantas!

2 Likes