ATC Schedule • 2-8 September 2019

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

FEATURED AIRPORTS:

Monday: ATC Choice in Highlighted Region!

Tuesday: Mumbai (VABB), Cochin (VOCI), Hyderabad (VOHS), Delhi (VIDP), Dhaka (VGHS), Yangon (VYYY), Kathmandu (VNKT), Kolkata (VECC)
Featured Airline: Air India

Wednesday: Lisbon (LPPT), Porto (LPPR), Lajes (LPLA), Funchal (LPMA), Gran Canaria (GCLP), Casablanca (GMMN), Dakar (GOBD), Espargos (GVAC)
Featured Airline: TAP Portugal

Thursday: Honolulu (PHNL), Lihue (PHLI), Lanai (PHNY), Kahului (PHOG), Kona (PHKO), Hilo (PHTO)
Featured Airline: Hawaiian Airlines

Friday: To Be Announced

Saturday: Calgary (CYYC), Edmonton (CYEG), Kelowna (CYLW), Prince George (CYXS), Yellowknife (CYZF), Regina (CYQR), Abbotsford (CYXX)
Featured Airline: WestJet

Sunday: Falcon Field (KFFZ), Phoenix Goodyear (KGYR), Flagstaff (KFLG), Grand Canyon (KGCN), Reno (KRNO), Phoenix-Mesa Gateway (KIWA)
Featured Theme: General Aviation

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

97 Likes

Which ATC schedule do you prefer?

Throughout 2019 I’ve offered two types of ATC schedules, each offering their own pros and cons. Now I want to hear from you to see which type you like most!

Airport of the Week: Airport of the Week themed schedules revolve around the Top 50 Busiest Airports in the World list and features a single airport as the focal point for our week’s exploration. We explore that airport’s routes, serviced airlines, and surrounding region extensively. This type of schedule can often make it difficult to offer diversity based on the number of airlines and destinations offered at that airport.

Daily Region: The Daily Region schedules, much like the one used this week, takes us all around the world with a variety of themes like commercial, military, general aviation, and more, all without boundaries or commitment to a single area for the week. While offering extreme diversity, this schedule may not feel as grounded as an Airport of the Week schedule.

Cast your vote below to let me know which type of ATC schedule you enjoy most!

• Airport of the Week
  • Daily Regions

0 voters

This feedback will help shape the future of ATC schedules and better gauge the ever-changing community desires.

69 Likes