ATC Schedule • 18.4 week! • 13-19 August 18

Are you wondering where the Expert Server controllers will be each day of the week? Check out this week’s schedule below as we feature the newly completed CRJ family in update 18.4. Grab the keys to your CRJ-200 and -1000 and lets explore the world together!

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

THE FOLLOWING AIRPORTS ARE FEATURED AND SHOULD REMAIN OPEN TO THE MAX EXTENT POSSIBLE:

Monday: DNMM, DGAA, DNKN, GOBD, FOOL
Recommended: Arik Air CRJ-1000

Tuesday: RJOO, RJCC, RJFF, RJTT, RJSK
Recommended: J-Air CRJ-200

Wednesday: WALL, WAQQ, WADD, WARR, WAAA, WAEE
Recommended: Garuda Indonesia CRJ-1000

Throwback Thursday: UUWW, URSS, UWWW, ULLI, UBBB
Recommended: UTair Aviation CRJ-200

Did you know?💡

Did you know UTAIR is in a codeshare agreement with Azerbaijan Airlines and others? Because of this we will also include Baku International Airport (UBBB) where you can stretch the limits of the CRJ-200 or fly Azerbaijan’s eye catching B787-8 Dreamliner!

Friday: FNF TBD

Saturday: GCLP or GCXO, LPPT, LEPA, LEVX, LEPP, LEMD, LEGR
Recommended: Binter Canarias or Air Nostrum CRJ-1000

Did you know?💡

Did you know Binter Canarias leases their CRJ-1000s from Air Nostrum? We’ll include both in the fun with many great airports serviced by the newest CRJ!

Sunday: KATL, KMOB, KLEX, KTYS, KXNA, KSHV, KRIC
Recommended: Delta Connection

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

63 Likes

Remaining schedule for August 12th!

8 Likes

Great Schedule As Always!

1 Like

Awesome schedule again!! I love the “Did you know things”!! Keep it up💪

2 Likes

Nice schedule as always, love the addition of the fun facts provided under some of the days. This can definitely teach some of us new facts about where we’re flying in and out of.

1 Like

Great schedule Tyler! You never disappoint. I love the fun facts too! Well done.

Cheers,

Jake :)

3 Likes

A dedicated day in Indonesia? That’s just awesome! ♥️

Thanks Tyler for another amazing schedule! I’m sure many Indonesians will be happy with this. Not to mention that these airports are pretty underrated, this schedule will give IF players some options to discover new airports with new routes!

8 Likes

Already looking forward to tomorrow. Love the Arik Air livery and flying it in West Africa will be splendid.

3 Likes

We have a great week ahead of us, looking forward to fly the CRJ as well, haven’t had the chance to do it yet :/

We got quite a few airports to visit this week, nonetheless, 7-8 on Saturday.

Also happy that Haneda is featured when we fly over the sky in Japan, and Monday looks great as well, haven’t been to that part of Africa in a while, it’s a must visit tomorrow :)

3 Likes

Love the addition of facts!

1 Like

Looks great Tyler! Thanks for the great schedule once again :)

I found an issue in the featured airports. RJSI is uncontrolled, so it can’t get IFATC.

My CRJ packed schedule for this week:

Sunday Night:

LTBA-DMMN (THY 777-300ER)

Monday

DMMN-GOBD (Arik Air CRJ-1000)

GOBD-DNKN (Arik Air CRJ-1000)

DMMN-RJTT (JAL 747-200)

Tuesday:

RJTT-RJFF (J-Air CRJ-200)

RJFF-RJCC (J-Air CRJ-200)

RJCC-RJOO (J-Air CRJ-200)

RJOO-WARR (Air Asia A320-200)

Wednesday:

WARR-WALL (Garuda CRJ-1000)

WALL-WAEE (Garuda CRJ-1000)

WADD-UBBB (AFL 777-300ER)

Thursday:

UBBB-URSS (U-Tair CRJ-200)

URSS-ULLI (U-Tair CRJ-200)

ULLI-FNF (FNF Aircraft)

Friday:

FNF-GCXO (Iberia 747-200)

Saturday:

GCXO-GCLP (Binter Canarias CRJ-1000)

GCLP-LPPT (Binter Canarias CRJ-1000)

LPPT-LEVX (Air Nostrum CRJ-1000)

LEVX-LEPP (Air Nostrum CRJ-1000)

LEPP-LEMD (Air Nostrum CRJ-1000)

LEMD-KATL (DAL 777-200LR)

Sunday:

KATL-KXNA (Delta Connection CRJ-700)

KXNA-KSHV (Delta Connection CRJ-200)

KSHV-KMOB (Delta Connection CRJ-1000)

KMOB-KATL (Delta Connection CRJ-900)

KATL-Monday Scheduled Airport (Theme Aircraft)

Mostly looking forward to Monday with West Africa and Saturday for some hopping around the Canary Islands and the Iberian Peninsula!! Should be an amazing week packed with CRJ AWESOMENESS!!!

5 Likes

Is that KLEX I see? Awesome to see Kentucky getting some love!

2 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton what do you use to make the maps because I want to try making some for personal use

This is the Website he uses to make the Schedule’s :)

I still remember when we got to our own map to compete and see who’s get featured in a future schedule, haha, it wasn’t that long ago we did that :)

1 Like

Nice to see Vnukovo getting some love rather than just Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo. :)

1 Like

For delta connection Sunday, can you do other major delta hubs as well, like detroit, New York LaGuardia, and Minneapolis?

No, explore something new. We feature those all the time.

16 Likes