LEBL…my town😍

7 Likes

Nice! Denver!

Not sure how @mwe2187 will feel about the word sponsored

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the schedule.

1 Like

I’m triggered!

What was paid for this sponsorship? This word has infected the community like saying stand by as soon as you spawn in! @Yacht… we must fight back!

#IFCAgainstTheWordSponsor because it’s not a sponsorship 😡

Edit: @Tyler_Shelton just in case you see me complaining and think … “good lord i can’t make mwe happy”. It’s a joke about sponsorships and using it in the ifc 😂

11 Likes

Seems like a great schedule, Tyler! I will make long haul flights for the whole 7 days because I have a Midterm break! I really love seeing Canada and Turkey featured this week. It’s also interesting to see Denever as an event on Saturday, with the featured airport of the week. Thanks!

1 Like

Saturday also has ATC at KLAX for this event as well!

4 Likes

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A QUALITY SCHEDULE!! 👌

Hong Kong to Canada will be a wonderful Long Haul to do 💖

Africa in focus is always lovely 😍

STOCKHOLM!!! GOTHENBURRRRG!!! 🔥🔥

KDEN THE BOMB!!! Saturday gon’ be real crazy 😜

10 Likes

Hosted, sponsored, put on by… who cares. It’s the verbiage they chose and what I’ve pulled from. Please refrain from off-topic comments which simply invites others to do the same. Thanks!

7 Likes

Oooh. A lot of Colorado folks in this community are gonna love this. 💯Southwest routes here we come!

8 Likes

Yep. I will fly towards Warsaw during the KLAX event on Saturday. Can’t wait! :)

2 Likes

Yup! It’s just a joke we’ve talked about ifvarb about this word and incorrect usage lately.

Love the schedule! So much room for activities!

1 Like

@Tyler_Shelton Some editing mistake and good week!

@DeerCrusher is gonna have a great week.Saturday is my prime time also

1 Like

I’ve already mentioned it once. He should be fixing it soon ;)

Edit: Aaaaand fixed :P

2 Likes

I really really love that the US, Canada, and Mexico each have their own day! Anyways I get to enjoy this schedule to the fullest.

1 Like

will KCLT be covered by this?

Oh. My. God. DENVER! Yessss!

Best. Week. Ever! Thanks so much Tyler!

10 Likes

I’m literally so glad we have Canada and that I don’t have School tomorrow for Family day, I get to control in my home Province, Nova Scotia!

3 Likes

Thank you Tyler🍁

What do i gotta do for KISP to get some love? Otherwise awesome ATC week ahead!

1 Like