ATC Schedule • 18-24 Feb 19

Region changes will occur around 0600Z as the previous region’s activity comes to an end.

AIRPORT OF THE WEEK:

ATC now features an airport each week! This airport will remain open throughout the entire week except for during the FNF. Each airport featured is one of 2017's busiest airports.

This week’s featured airport is:

Denver International Airport [KDEN]

Denver International Airport has rightfully earned the title of second largest airport in the world by total land area. With a staggering 35,500 acres of land, more than one and a half times the size of Manhattan, KDEN is able to move 61M passengers each year with ease. Denver takes the 20th busiest airport spot as home to United, Southwest, and Frontier, all providing over 200 non-stop destinations. Hop in your favorite plane(s) and let’s explore this beautiful region together!

FEATURED AIRPORTS:

Monday: CYYC CYVR CYYZ CYWG CYHZ CYEG
Featured Airline: WestJet

Tuesday: FAOR FACT FALE FAEL FAPE FVHA
Featured Airline: Comair (British Airways and Kulula)

Wednesday: EGKK ENBR ESGG ESSA LEMD LEBL
Featured Theme: Norwegian

Thursday: MMCU MMGL MMMX MMMTJ MMUN MROC
Featured Airline: Volaris

Friday: FNF

Saturday: KDEN KSFO KLAX KEWR KIAD KIAH
Featured Event: Mile High Fly High sponsored by Plane&Pilot, United VA, and SWA VA!

Please click the link above to check out procedures, event times, and more!

Sunday: LTBA LTBJ LTAI OLBA LLBG LTFJ
Featured Airline: Turkish Airlines

Do you want to be a part of this amazing ATC effort? Join here!

80 Likes

Yay Denver! Very nice schedule again Tyler!

11 Likes

Great schedule Tyler!

2 Likes

Canada on family day! So fitting! Great schedule as always.

7 Likes

LEBL…my town😍

7 Likes

Nice! Denver!

Not sure how @mwe2187 will feel about the word sponsored

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the schedule.

1 Like

I’m triggered!

What was paid for this sponsorship? This word has infected the community like saying stand by as soon as you spawn in! @Yacht… we must fight back!

#IFCAgainstTheWordSponsor because it’s not a sponsorship 😡

Edit: @Tyler_Shelton just in case you see me complaining and think … “good lord i can’t make mwe happy”. It’s a joke about sponsorships and using it in the ifc 😂

10 Likes

Seems like a great schedule, Tyler! I will make long haul flights for the whole 7 days because I have a Midterm break! I really love seeing Canada and Turkey featured this week. It’s also interesting to see Denever as an event on Saturday, with the featured airport of the week. Thanks!

1 Like

Saturday also has ATC at KLAX for this event as well!

4 Likes

THIS IS WHAT I CALL A QUALITY SCHEDULE!! 👌

Hong Kong to Canada will be a wonderful Long Haul to do 💖

Africa in focus is always lovely 😍

STOCKHOLM!!! GOTHENBURRRRG!!! 🔥🔥

KDEN THE BOMB!!! Saturday gon’ be real crazy 😜

10 Likes

Hosted, sponsored, put on by… who cares. It’s the verbiage they chose and what I’ve pulled from. Please refrain from off-topic comments which simply invites others to do the same. Thanks!

7 Likes

Oooh. A lot of Colorado folks in this community are gonna love this. 💯Southwest routes here we come!

8 Likes

Yep. I will fly towards Warsaw during the KLAX event on Saturday. Can’t wait! :)

2 Likes

Yup! It’s just a joke we’ve talked about ifvarb about this word and incorrect usage lately.

Love the schedule! So much room for activities!

1 Like

@Tyler_Shelton Some editing mistake and good week!

@DeerCrusher is gonna have a great week.Saturday is my prime time also

1 Like

I’ve already mentioned it once. He should be fixing it soon ;)

Edit: Aaaaand fixed :P

2 Likes

I really really love that the US, Canada, and Mexico each have their own day! Anyways I get to enjoy this schedule to the fullest.

1 Like