ATC Requirements

Well yep it is but if your not 100% perfect with the pattern and sequence it will take a while although you have IFATC academy that provides you controlling sessions so you can pass your practical but that’s after passing your written

1 Like

One step at a time for me. Thank you for the information.

No worries just focus on the sequences and the manual and you should be good

1 Like

Will you request a trainer? I think it’s a good idea. You can also open a tracking thread here on the IFC and there will be people who come by and can help. Otherwise if and when you have a trainer, you can get the ok from them to open a tracking thread. If you don’t want to go that route, then you’ll just have the training sessions before the practical. It’s entirely up to you. Always remember to be completely open to feedback. Good and bad.

3 Likes

Hey I am sure other people have said this but do the practice tests until you get 100% a few times. Read the questions over properly and READ THE MANUAL.

Gotten 3 straight 100s. Already read the manual. Will continue doing both until my retest on the 9th.

1 Like

It will be annoying to wait that time, but if that is what makes our ‘expert’ server more expert than I would prefer it that way.

1 Like

I’ll most likely do that when I am free.

Are you allowed training when you haven’t passed the practical?

With a trainer, no. I was just suggesting that for after the written is passed. I should have clarified. Sorry.

2 Likes

I agree training is amazing. I have my practical in 2 hours and I don’t know where I would be without IFATC trying lol

2 Likes

If you need help, I can hop on training server to help you practice.

1 Like

No need I should be fine but I recommend you making a tracking thread in the meantime between your written exam

Good luck! Looking forward to welcoming you to the team as well!

2 Likes

Thank you. Have a good day.

2 Likes

What is a tracking server?

1 Like

I think he meant a tracking thread

My bad I meant tracking thread

Ahhh U don’t know what that is, I’ll figure it out though.

Here is my one

I think JFV is radar but I might be wrong