ATC Reporting me at RJAA

I was flying st RJAA today and I tuned into Narita Approach, I checked in and the ATC and the ATC inmidatly told me to change frequency, I requested flight following and he told me what to do, and then I requested something else (I don’t remember) about a few minutes after, and he reported me for spamming, I would like to know why. My callsign was Shandong 1442.

2 Likes

Check your logbook and contact the controller directly

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think this falls under “I only requested flight following…”

23 Likes

Well isn’t the reason quite clear as to why you got reported…? 😑

You got Freq. change approved, yet you remain on the freq… and continuously ask for flight following which is absolutely not necessary since you’ve already checked-in with the controller who also at that point can see your final destination. Flight following is not issued on departure with a passenger plane (correct me if i’m wrong here).

7 Likes

Captain_JR
Sound’s right!

2 Likes

Controller said proceed on course and you requested it again. You got reported for spamming the frequency.

4 Likes

Well deserving of being ghosted.

13 Likes

That’s worried, Honostly, I only clicked the button twice, sorry for the issues though.

I don’t know what happens! I pushed the button twice but not that many times, but I will uphold to my ghosting.