ATC report

Today i came to an approach at sbgr airport. He told me to do a 360 for spacing and then when i did it half way he then told me to enter straight in to the runway. Then suddenly he told me again to do a 360. I did and then half way through he told me to enter straight in again. I had enough at this point, so I just entered straight in to runway 9l. As I just touch down, he told me to follow instructions or else reported. I quickly ended my flight to avoid my report. I know at this point that he was playing with me. He just wasn’t doing his job correctly as an atc. Is there any way to get through this? I think the atc was called DaniCP

1 Like

Do you know who was controlling at that moment?

I suggest you contact the controller via PM.

That will be their forum name as well, feel free to contact them via PM and resolve the issue

I wasn’t the controller at that moment. Please do not share false informations unless you are 100% sure.

2 Likes

@DaniCP is the controller:)

It was not you. No worries

1 Like

Yea sorry for the tag

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I’ll like to say 2 things here:

1. You should say you came to tower not approach as approach can’t tell you to enter straight in.
  2. Always PM a controller directly and clarify what happened out there rather then using strong lines like
3 Likes

Let’s talk via PM and I’ll explain you

2 Likes

I am 1000% sure this is not the case. No expert controller would do this, and if they did, they wouldn’t be an expert controller for long.

1 Like

Please reach out to @appeals if you wish to have this looked into further. Thanks.