ATC "professional" @ EGLL

I just want to say, that todays work of Mr Aviator on ATC at London Heathrow was very poor. I received clerance for taxi to runway 27R and then he anounced that I should wait for clearance, twice. I dont know if he is on the forum, but poor job, man, very poor.

1 Like

Why are you complaining about TS1?

3 Likes

It’s on TS1, fly expert for a better experience🍜

Also are you sure he just didn’t tell you to expect runway 27R for pushback clearance?

I need a bit more experience to fly on expert…

I know complaining about TS1 is useless here on forum, but maybe I will feel better later after I tell or write it somwhere or to somebody…

I got clearance to pushback, I pushed back, I called I am ready to taxi to active runway, I got clearance to taxi to runway 27R, I started to taxi,after two minutes he called to wait for clearance, twice…

then I just left the game…

2 Likes

Forget about that. Sometimes ATC are very annoying in TS1 but other ATC who are seriously practising (like me😉) will make your time in IF TS1 a enjoyable experience.

yes, you are right, I had a lot of good times with ATC, and it was clear that this guys take it seriously, but it is very funny, because I went to England region second time and second time there was such a troll…