ATC Practice

I believe the OP took the practice test, not the actual written. In which case, they’ll have a 24-hour cool down period before they can attempt the practice test again. Bear in mind, however, that the practice test can only be taken twice, so use those attempts wisely.

2 Likes

Oh yeah haha i forgot it’s been months since i tried thanks lol

1 Like

But can u send a link for a test?

1 Like

correct me if i’m wrong but i think only staff can send you the test

1 Like

I got a practice test from infinite flight dominican republic but i dont think i can do only one cause i got 70

1 Like

Ah ok so you took it 24 hours ago?

1 Like

Day before yesterday

They are not IFATC - hence, we cannot provide guidance for that. Please ask whoever coordinates that, as they are not affiliated with the Infinite Flight Community in any way, shape, or form. Thanks!

2 Likes

Right?? i was confused on how he got a test from him

He sent that and it had a practice test in it

Something like that right??

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

It takes you to a practice test so i would think it’s that

1 Like

Right but i was hoping to get another one?

well when was the last time you toke a test and are you sure you only toke it once?

1 Like

2 days ago and it was my first and only test

1 Like

Each time you take the test, it generates a different one randomly. You won’t face the same questions.

The test is available to everyone at the post below. Scroll down, hit the drop down that says “What can I do to prepare?” and you’ll find the link to the test.

1 Like

Hey i think i got through thanks for ur help

1 Like

Anytime :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.