ATC Practice

I took an ATC practice test a few days ago and didnt make a pass percentage can anyone let me know if there are any or more tests i can take before a recruiter emails me?

1 Like

Hey! Great to see you are interested to join IFATC! The official Infinite Flight YouTube has some great ATC tutorials and a video specifically on the practical. I suggest you read the ATC manual over at Infiniteflight.com and utilize atceg.net. These are great places to find good info.

3 Likes

You will have to wait 14 days if its i think 40 and below you have to wait 30 days :)

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

I got 70 :(

1 Like

And as he said always check the manual and check their youtube videos it helps;)

1 Like

I believe the OP took the practice test, not the actual written. In which case, they’ll have a 24-hour cool down period before they can attempt the practice test again. Bear in mind, however, that the practice test can only be taken twice, so use those attempts wisely.

2 Likes

Oh yeah haha i forgot it’s been months since i tried thanks lol

1 Like

But can u send a link for a test?

1 Like

correct me if i’m wrong but i think only staff can send you the test

1 Like

I got a practice test from infinite flight dominican republic but i dont think i can do only one cause i got 70

1 Like

Ah ok so you took it 24 hours ago?

1 Like

Day before yesterday

They are not IFATC - hence, we cannot provide guidance for that. Please ask whoever coordinates that, as they are not affiliated with the Infinite Flight Community in any way, shape, or form. Thanks!

2 Likes

Right?? i was confused on how he got a test from him

He sent that and it had a practice test in it

Something like that right??

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

It takes you to a practice test so i would think it’s that

1 Like

Right but i was hoping to get another one?