ATC Practice

Is there anybody that can suggest a good airport that I can practice doing ATC at?

2 Likes

There are many good airports for practicing ATC at. Some I can think of are: KSSC, EGLL, EDDL.

Although, it depends what you classify as ‘good’.

5 Likes

Thankyou, your always helpful. I appreciate you lots carrots!

2 Likes

2 runway airports as good.

2 Likes

Then the ones I suggested are good!

2 Likes

Sweet. I’ll be doing some practice later! Thanks again.

EGLC is a good one as it keep you on your toes.

2 Likes

KLGA is a nice challenge as it has Intersecting RWYS and it will keep you Alert. But it’s not to complex.

2 Likes

thank-you for the suggestion

I’ve never tried intersecting runways I’ll have to give that a shot. Thank-you!

Try controlling in payed or lesser-used regions such as Paris, Oshkosh, NYC, etc. as they tend to have less noobs. I personally like KEWR, KMLI and WIDD.

4 Likes

Yes, I like it, I don’t have Paris i only bought London. I defiantly like everyone’s suggestions!

1 Like

Any airport with multiple (preferrably parallel) runways, is good.
As an example, Dusseldorf or Stockton are both good, as they both allow runway changes and exit runway with parallel runway crossing.

2 Likes

thank-you for the recommendation.

KFLL is a good one,
If you like challenging
Then KORD,KJFK, PHNL

1 Like

TNCM is a good one to start, it has one runway but sometime can get quite busy.
If you want I can spawn in somewhere later today and you can control me to practise.

1 Like

Im doing a major flight plan ATM, tomorrow if your available that would be helpful thank-you!!

1 Like

Tomorrow I have school although after school I can fly. I am currently in Hong Kong, I am 8 hours ahead of Zulu time.

Alright no problem, just send me a PM and i should respond within 5-25 minutes, only message me when you have a time block available. Again Thank-You

1 Like

No worries! I will send you a PM when I am back from school :)

1 Like