ATC Practice Test

Hi All
I tried yesterday to do a practice test and I failed , however I would like to do an other but it keep me says You achieved the maximum test available for now…
Any idea why?
Thanks

I believe you will be able to retake it 24 hours since your last attempt (if someone can confirm that, I’d appreciate it). Please note that you can only take it two times.

1 Like

You can only take two practice tests, and they cannot be taken immediately after another, correct me if I’m wrong.

As stated above, there’s a certain period before you can take the test again.

1 Like

Wow I didn’t know that… thanks

There isn’t a 2-week wait period for the practice test. It’s one test per day, two tests total. If you’ve exceeded the two-time limit, then you can’t take it again.

Ok but I have only done one

Wait 24 hours before attempting the next one. I also recommend you thoroughly review the ATC Manual at infiniteflight.com/guide/atc-manual before re-trying.

Yes I have seen it, it’s a bit difficult,lot of things on it so I really need to spend more time

If you’re more of a visual learner, check out Tyler’s Perfect Test video as well. It shows you visually how the concepts in the manual play out. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to PM me to ask!

3 Likes

Thank you very much

You really need to know the whole thing sans the radar section in order to become IFATC. Take your time and go through it thoroughly. Feel free to ask questions if you need to.

For example I really don’t know anything about pattern work or what the center does, or anything about the star I really don’t have idea but I will find out for sure

Like @Chitown said, don’t worry about Radar. Focus on Sections 2 and 3 of the manual. I’ll be available to answer questions if needed!

1 Like

Ok thank you