ATC Practice Test • Now Available!
I am pleased to announce that an ATC Practice Test is now available for all ATC candidates to gauge their knowledge level and preparedness for the IFATC recruiting process. This test is not mandatory but may be taken by anyone interested in joining IFATC and should be used to identify areas that you should focus on prior to beginning your recruiting and training journey.
- Subjects Evaluated: Tower & Ground
- Questions: 15
- Time Limit: 20 Minutes
- Pass/Fail: No passing score, % only
- Password: No Password Required
- Limit one test per day. Limit two total attempts.
- Information Required: First/Last Name & Valid Email Address
- Upon completion of your ATC Practice Test you will receive an automatic email with your score, test questions, correct answers, and a percentage for each category to identify areas of improvement.
This test will not be tracked, recorded, or saved by the IFATC Recruiting and Training Staff. Results may be shared with your training team to focus their training efforts. Test questions will be added periodically.
Distributing the test questions and/or answers to parties other than official IFATC Recruiters and Trainers will be perceived as a test compromise and will terminate your eligibility for the IFATC Program. Please help us preserve this practice test for the benefit of our future IFATC members.
Effective 23 April 2020
Note that we are allocated a specific number of test credits each month.
- Test Limit Per Day: 1
- Total Test Limit: 2
- Current IFATC Members may not take the Practice Test in an effort to preserve test credits
I recommend utilizing your two total attempts to first gauge your preparedness and treat your second as a mock exam and test prep before the official IFATC Exam.