[ATC] Players don't listen!

Hello,

I spend most of my time as an ATC on Infinite Flight, but what gets increasingly annoying is when you tell players to “Go Around” or “Make a 360 for Spacing” and they just completely ignore you! Is there anything within my limited power to do something about this? I always tell players who don’t follow instructions to Follow Instructions or Read ATC Help Pages!

Cheers!

1 Like

Which server is this on?

Unfortunately not, pilots in the playground are learning alongside the ATC. I know how you feel though. When the advanced theory tests come back out, I’d suggest doing it so you can become an advanced ATC. :)

4 Likes

This happens on ATC Playground

It gets frustrating! How would I do this? Thanks :)

There really isn’t much you can do on the Playground other than hoping others will report him!

1 Like

Like I implied, it’s not out yet. You’ll have to wait until the official recruiters reopen the tests and give the link out for a website that you can take your theory test.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :D

And this is the probleem on ATC playground and because this I realll want to be an advance ATC

1 Like

All Represented Here: Must we continued to be bombarded by ATC & Pilot Grievances! Yesterday a recommendation was brought forth to establish an FAA style Peer Review Board. It was canned/closed without action. Someone need to take these cat fights out of the General Catagory and establish a workable solution. Let"s get back to the Professional Discussions expected when this Forum was introduced. What do you say “Girls”. Mad Max Sends

@Josh_Heard… This is a topic for ATC Leadership. Don’t burden all of us with your dissatisfaction.

PILOT’s in future if you have an ATC Problem to resolve go off-line with a PM to the individual Controller. He or she is readily identifiable and is listed by field served in the field data block! (Don’t know what a field data book is read the tutorials. Still don’t understand fly the no faul server

4 Likes

Sorry, I was just asking if anyone had any solutions. Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s why they are in ATC Playground because they are still practicing. As you can see the sayings beside the ATC Playground word there is a sentence that the ATC Playground is for practice only. So that they know what to do already in Advanced Server!!! @Josh_Heard

@Josh_Heard. Josh your a fine Controller I’ve noted your professionalism on occasion. Bite the bullet Sir. All good things come to those who patient.y wait for there time in the son. (PS: There’s noting to be sorry for you frustration is part of the experience. Suck it up!). Warm Regatds, Max Sends

1 Like

Thank you, Max :)

1 Like

I’m confident the Lead ATC has a handle on this fact. Can’t really believe you can run a railroad without a closed loop communication system for all your “subordinates”. This would not happen in my world if I had the dot. Mad Max Sends

1 Like

@Swang007… Pls close this Topic it like many others serve no useful purpose.
Max, requests

1 Like