ATC or Pilot?

Would you rather be an ATC or Pilot on IF? Let me know in the comments!

9 Likes

I like both.

ATC is challenging which makes it fun but when being a pilot you can do what you want to do.

3 Likes

Deffenetly ATC but I see know reason to draw a line… Why can’t you be both?

3 Likes

The beauty of IF is that you can choose between both. I love to be a pilot, but I also love to look down from the tower and work with each pilot as well.

3 Likes

It’s all about how much time you have in your hands to dedicate yourself to one side, if not both.

2 Likes

I‘m doing a lot more ATC than flying in IF.

5 Likes

I love doing both!

1 Like

I enjoy both. The reason I got into the simulator was to fly. Now that I have flown though, I have really started to enjoy IFATC. Most times I control, I like to unwind afterwards with a short flight or two so I get the best of both worlds.

2 Likes

ATC is why I’m not longer grade 4, so you can imagine how much I love it 🙃

9 Likes

Even though I‘m controlling a lot more, I‘m still trying to maintain my grade 5.

2 Likes

I like both. Anyhow, when I’m a pilot I like to have a good ATC and vers versa

3 Likes

Both are great! Nailing a good landing after a long flight is very rewarding as is a good tower session!

4 Likes

Good question! Just kidding, it definitely has to be ATC because you feel a sense of achievement knowing you safely controlled an airspace without crashes. 😉

3 Likes

I enjoy both, in fact I like to think that as I’ve learnt more and more about ATC i’ve also become a much better pilot, and I enjoy helping other people learn as well

3 Likes

I tend to do both. While enjoying the fun of flying(I chase realism), I also love providing service to people on the Expert Server.

I like both!

Sometimes I have no time for a full flight and then I go on the ATC.

1 Like

I like both. ATC on ES is very special. Very beautiful. Playing like a pilot is funny, I like explore new places and flying with other pilots near🙂

I prefer being a pilot because I love the feeling of traveling across the globe. Coming all the way from across the world and being thousands of feet in the air. Views that no ATC could have seen. But don’t get me wrong I earned a lot of respect for ATC for being able to control all these planes in the sky coming in from a variety of different places or going to a variety of different places and bring us to our destination safely. And it is always so cool because no matter what time of day it is there is always a pilot in infinite flight taking off or landing and that is the special part.

2 Likes

I see it as you have to pay to use both so why not use them

1 Like

ATC by far. After all I do that