ATC ops not counting in training

Hi everyone, I am trying to get to the 500 atc operations needed to apply for IFATC, but even after I was controlling at LAX and LHR in training for almost an hour, my ops count hasn’t increased. I’ll try and post a screenshot of the “end session” screen after I try again now.

1 Like

Hello!

It’s probably a bug. Have you tried restarting IF? If so, a quick spawn on the training server or running a quick flight should update your operations count.

How do I restart the app?

See? I just was at LAX for over 30 minutes and nothing changed.

1 Like

Clear the app from the background of your phone and go back into the app.

This might just be a glitch with the session summary, I’ve seen this happen in the past. Did you check to see if your operations are going up? Under the Air Traffic Control tab, the top right corner shows your total operations.

I did, but it didn’t work. (The ATC tab also didn’t show an increase that i could notice)

I just got that after a 2 hour session at KSAT! I wish it had loaded so I could see all the stats.

1 Like

And my ops count did not go up after it.

1 Like

After a quick test, I realized that I’m also experiencing the same issue on the TS. Therefore, I don’t believe it’s a problem with your specific account.

I’ll try to get a moderator to take a look on the problem at hand.

@moderators

1 Like

This has happened to me once.

1 Like

Dude I’m also having this same error, I thought it was just me, thanks for reporting.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem onTs

1 Like

I’m having the same issue!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. I am also having the same problem and I thought it was related to the pause in payments that I will make on 02/20. I even researched topics to find out if there was a limit on the count of operations on the training server

1 Like

Thanks everybody! I’ll keep working to see if I can find a solution since obviously I’m not the only one with this issue. I really appreciate the help!

2 Likes

I’ve also experienced this but fortunately I’ve not committed the same amount of time as others. Hope we can get it sorted.
Thanks to the @moderators for their work in the background on resolving glitches like this - we appreciate you :)

2 Likes

Been having the same issue

1 Like

Thanks for the reports folks. We’ll be updating the Training Server soon too with some of the fixes from the Expert Server upgrade

I’ll look into this issue and make sure it’s addressed. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime

10 Likes