ATC Operations

Hello, I have a question. Today, I was gonna work for ATC and my skill is still zero operations. I have been using ATC since late September. I thought I have done a pretty good job with it. But how does the level rise. I feel like I’m still at the lowest level. Does this usually happen to other users.image

3 Likes

It doesn’t show the number of operations, if you ask, ATC mods can tell you. There is no such thing as levels for ATC.

2 Likes

okay, may i PM them?

1 Like

Only expert server controllers (members of IFATC) can see ops. Ask an ATC mod and they may tell you, or better yet, test to become an IFATC so you can see them for yourself.

1 Like

How will i become a ATC member?

1 Like

First, you must be over 14 years of age. Second, contact an ATC recruiter to inquire.

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 MONTHS AFTER THE LAST GHOST! Wow!. So i have to file my information when i get to expert ATC

That is incorrect. When passing the ATC test, you start out as a ATC Trainee, and move up your ranks to ATC Officer and ATC Supervisor.
You can´t see your amount of operations until you start controlling on Expert Server, however - your ops on TS count. You just can´t see then yourself, yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.