ATC operations

Just realized that I passed 25K operations! Trying to reach 40K by the end of year. Not apart of IFATC yet but that’s my goal 💪

28 Likes

Congratulations! What aspect are you missing that’s preventing you from becoming IFATC?

Congrats! 🥳

Greetings Captain. The only reason why I’m not in the process of becoming IFATC is due to the fact that I have failed the IFATC test 3 times and I have to wait until May 16 or 18 can’t remember the exact date, to retake the test. With that being said, I have been practicing and studying the right commands for sequencing and what not.

4 Likes

Thank you Captain 🛫

1 Like

Awesome work man, might have my IFATC practical tonight. I only have 3K ops but I think its knowledge > operations 🥲. Anyways nice work! i can recommend you to ask for training sessions as I just had my last one and they really do help you. Safe controling!

1 Like

Absolutely Captain, knowledge is more important than operations without any discussion. And thank you very much!

1 Like

Hope to see you in the team soon!

1 Like

Congratulations on 25K ops!

1 Like

Well done Landis. Pleasure been controlled by you. If you want to do some App training with me sometime i would be happy to be guided into a small airport? Let me know on FB. Although not tonight.

1 Like

Absolutely Captain. I will be controlling this weekend. I will keep you updated 👍

1 Like

You have about 5 times my operations if I am not mistaken, and I am in IFATC… That’s some real dedication you have! Hope to see you on the team soon!

1 Like

Thank you Captain! I have always wanted to be apart of the team for quite some time now. Even though I have failed it three times, it gives me the courage to keep pushing forward and never give up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.