ATC Operations

I’m curious to see how many ATC operations the community has. I personally have 7,729 - as of today. Feel free to share anything about your ATC experiences (and your number of operations, of course).

(Keep in mind, I will be updating my ATC operations semi-frequently).

2 Likes

The trick is to never look at your numbers, they’ll go up as time passes if you’re active.

17 Likes

Yeah in addition to what Trio mentioned, it’s not about the amount of operations you have, it’s about providing quality ATC service to pilots, and making sure that you yourself, is enjoying controlling.

Numbers aren’t the be all and end all when it comes to controlling. A controller with 2,000 operations could provide better quality service than a controller with 10,000 operations.

9 Likes

I have 60,046 ops. I love ATC, which is why I brought the game and a PRO subscription.

5 Likes

I agree. I do provide quality ATC service, and I love doing so

2 Likes

Wow! That’s incredible!

Thank you for your words of advice

Thanks…it comes from being very active. I tend to control for hours at a time (never at the “troll” airports tho 😂😂)

1 Like

you’re probably one of the most highly respected air traffic controllers around here. we’re just kind of curious how many operations you have.

5 Likes

I don’t have that many but it doesn’t really matter to me honestly.

3 Likes

I have 4,500 and I’m not even IFATC or TSATC

2 Likes

Good strategy, haha!

True. As long as you’re learning and enjoying yourself (while still being respectful, of course)

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment if you’re replying to me, that’s kind to say. If you’re not then here’s the number anyway, 176,537. There are a group of people that are higher then me of course.

6 Likes

What are the troll airports?

1 Like

Really cool

probably KLAX or EGLL or something like that

2 Likes

MaxSez: I have watched the quality of ATC Service improve exponentially over my long tenure. Their voluntary dedication to this thankless task deserves some form of recognition. I propose the symbolic “E” for Excellence be awarded to those few Controllers who have at a minimum of 100K Operations to their credit. The honorary & symbolic “IFATC(E)” should be attached to their ID in the appropriate identity block.
Warm Regards IFATC(E)'s, MaxSends
(Info: @Tyler_Shelton)

5 Likes

If any of you see Ghamsz controlling, I suggest heading over to LiveFlight and taking a quick glance at his operation count. Just saying. ;)

4 Likes

Currently I have around 62.000 operations.

3 Likes