ATC operations question

Hi guys :) ,
Maybe you can help me out. Last night, I was controlling EGLL ground for an hour. My operations to start with was at 475. After I ended the session, I thought that would increase, but it didn’t. I thought they would refresh around midnight so I just now checked and it still didn’t increase. I also had used my phone to do ATC and I wonder if that somehow affects it? I’m just really trying to figure this out :). I do have tbe replay file if I somehow need to include it

Thanks for your help in advance guys :)

Try restarting the app. That usually updates ATC ops.

2 Likes

Tried that and it still didn’t load. I’m wondering if reinstalling the app might fix it? :o I’ll also try restarting my phone

I would be curious to see the replay for that session. Please PM me with a link.

5 Likes

Working on it now :) may have to upload it to google drive as it won’t let me directly send it from my phone

A post was split to a new topic: Reported at EDDF

I’m also going to try and see if I can send it from my computer. I got good signal today so I should take advantage of it :)

Save it to your cloud then send the link to the shared file, not the file, itself.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.