ATC on Expert

Hello.

On Thursday i contacted one of recrutiers for ATC on expert i still didnt get a reply from him. Now its been 48 hours. Should i conntact someone else even though it says not to?

CANDIDATES MUST ONLY CONTACT ONE RECRUITER

Furthermore, no you just have to wait for a reply. All the recruiters are busy with other candidates too. Sit tight, watch some tutorials to make sure you will pass your tests and I am sure you will receive a message soon.

Also, double check that you have followed the appropriate format:

• display name
  • callsign
  • screenshot of operations count (Select ATC from Main Menu, you will see xxx operations in the top right hand corner with your name.)

Failure to follow any of the above instructions will result in disqualification
3 Likes

Roger that!

1 Like

I did all that yes!

1 Like

Screenshot_20190112-162253
This is all i need right?

Recommend you apologize then repost your request with the following.

display name
callsign
screenshot of operations count (Select ATC from Main Menu, you will see xxx operations in the top right hand corner with your name.)

I noticed that you were missing, callsign, level of experience, and display name. While the callsign looks to be in your picture recommend you type it out too.

3 Likes

So just contact him again?

With an apology that you were missing information and you hope that you are not disqualified from the opportunity to join the team.

1 Like

Ok so im missing the ā€˜iā€™ next to grade and what else? I thought i had everything.

WIll be handled via PM with the recruiter.