ATC on Casual?!

So I was gonna just chilling in Casual Server, and I see this:

Is it a glitch or is something special going on?

2 Likes

Sometimes that happens to me when I quickly switch the servers.

EDIT: I just checked, there is definitely no ATC at KCLT. Looks like a glitch.

1 Like

Are you sure? I went onto Casual and onto KCLT around 12 mins ago and Tower was up and running and had all options that you would find when there is active ATC. (I never switched servers either.)

1 Like

I don’t see anything

Yeah me neither. It just puzzled me and I wanted to see if this was happening to anyone else.

2 Likes

I went on to CS, two days ago to do some touch n goes and during that time i noticed that i could contact Unicom’s within my area…

I didn’t give it much thought though. I believed that FDS implemented ATC to CS but now on a second thought, that seems odd.

If this is a bug…? Did we both face the same type of glitch then or is this a intentional change by the Devs?

1 Like

This is quite odd, I do not really understand, though.

1 Like

ATC on Casual?! Is that what I am seeing? Again, it could be a glitch or a bug but if ATC is still there, check the display name to see if it shows up.

2 Likes

Too late. It is already gone. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t know if it’s related but in the past there’s been times where IFATC were controlling and it’d show them there. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen anyone complain about it so who knows. Odd

2 Likes

Illuminati confirmed.

1 Like

It’s a glitch, and yeah it’s weird. (:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.