ATC @N/A [CLOSED] (@josh_mcmunn IFATC Practise)

So everyone else seems to have one this is gonna be mine :)

Current airport:

EGCC/MANCHESTER

TS1 Global
RWY 05LDepartures
RWY 05R Arrivals

Feedback always appreciated

3 Likes

I’ll come in an A318 now.

1 Like

I’ll come when I’m finished spotting a WN MAX from my house ;)

1 Like

I’ll be there. G-GMOX

2 Likes

Gotta sleep now, sorry. Just wondering, did you deny pattern work because the airport was busy?

3 Likes

Yes, everyone doing stuff at once

2 Likes

Good ATC mate, keep it up g.

3 Likes

Hi - sorry for the disappearance - IF crashed.
Overall, a nice job but a few things. Firstly, sorry for the request to change runway - I wanted to see how you would react and quite sensible saying unable.
As for the go around, you could have avoided that by telling me to extend downwind or to call my base. Also, try not to use the red runways! I would recommend opening up at an airport with parallel runways which would be a lot easier.
Finally, you always cleared me very late - you can do that a lot earlier!
Overall a good job and I look forward to flying with you again!

3 Likes

The go around I only saw at the last min and it was ‘yay two planes one space’ so I thought you had a bigger chance of going around than the other aircraft.

The red runway was just to avoid a huge volume of traffic on 32, as everyone was requesting the same things at once.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Hi,i was there few minutes ago.
Honestly I think you have a lot of work to do ahead:
-no sequence
-if you are controlling an airport with multiple runways try to
Use all of them,will be easy.
-I noticed that you don’t know very well what is downwind/base and final.
-you was using 34 with wind at 12/14 kt,why?you should use 32/28.
-be a bit faster giving clearence and entry pattern.
Anyway don’t worry,keep the good work and go ahead,if you are serious and really want to be IFATC don’t hesitate to contact me for help.
Marcello M //trainer/scout

2 Likes

I did sequence a few people, can you expand on the pattern instructions part (I’m not sure where I went wrong). I was only using 34 for ease and couldn’t really have people taking off in two different directions. Clearances could be faster but i was trying to keep up ground and tower at the same time

Cheers for feedback

1 Like

You should give to everyone.

You shouldn’t,but 34,32 and 28 have the same direction.

Of course,almost every time we manage Ground and Tower together,if you want to be IFATC you should do that.

1 Like

Will be on at EGCC for a while if no one else has beat me there :)

[CLOSED]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.