ATC mishandling at RKSI expert

And by the way, my friend was even told to go thru the atc tutorial. Its ridiculous. I want my grade 4 back.

Thanks for reporting. I just changed my flight to WSSS.

damn thats brutal

1 Like

By the way that was at around 0700zulu which happened so yeah. I want to know who the controller is.

Some ATC just doesn’t mind the altitude.
They think that an F-14 flying at FL500 above will land at their aerodrome.

Guys. IFATC is a volunteer service and maybe had some connections issues. Please don’t blame the controller in public like that. Someone will tell you shortly who were the controller.

A guide to appeal ghost (please be respectful.)

Always be respectful!
Good day.

4 Likes

Then tell the ATCs to not treat us like minions that they can play around with. I am angry and disappointed with some of the ATCs I have met so far. Im impressed by some but this is way too ridiculous.

Calm down, we understand your frustration but you need to calm down. It’s not with this behavior your ghost will be reversed.

4 Likes

They’ve gone through extensive training and testing, and may have connection issues or you may have connection issues. IFATC isn’t a service that anyone who wants to can join, you have to dedicate a lot of time to it.

3 Likes

Okay understood. Sorry for my behaviour and I will see what I can do

2 Likes

Hello, i believe the controller was @GHOST_Heavy and the moderator who ghosted you was @anon66442947
Please message both of them for more details.

2 Likes

nope, we were at RCSS

1 Like

@GHOST_Heavy Is at RCSS not at RKSI🤔

1 Like

Yes we are at RCSS, check your logbook for more information.

ahh, whoops.
Soz for tag

3 Likes

It definitely wasnt either of them. It ended with a “Neeson” at the end of the username. I wonder who it was. It was the tower who reported me apparently.

1 Like

Im not sure tho just being honest

1 Like

@Neeson52 Is your controller,please take this ahead through PM :)

1 Like

The situation is being handled in a private message. If your friend @IconicUndead230 at SVA is wanting an explanation of why I sent “check help on the forum”, he can kindly pm me and I’ll be happy to answer.

Listen to instructions = no ghosting
It’s simple.

7 Likes

Yeah… Some ATC are very bad. 2 weeks ago I was landing at an airport in Australia. I don‘t remeber wich one. Anyway I was the only plane landing there and the approach guy vectored me into a huge 360 and then told me to follow instructions…
It is important to take a screenshot.