ATC Listening app?

Hi there!

I just got FlightRadar24 and I was wondering if there is an ATC app I can use while watching FR24.

Thanks!

Use LiveATC.net

7 Likes

FlightRadar24 and LiveATC is a great combo! :)

4 Likes

You I think can search up your local airport and it might have a couple of frequencys like ground tower approach and departure

1 Like

I use liveatc.net! It works without any hitches.

1 Like

Not in the UK as online streaming of airband frequencies is banned. Buy a scanner for around £100.

But with a scanner you can’t catch frequencies from half way around the world.

2 Likes

UK, Germany ban livestc.net for their airports, but anywhere else liveatc.net is your guy.

Is there any UK ATC streams?

As said above, it’s banned [how you can ban reception of certain frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum freely floating in the air escapes me]. Brits here may offer some good scanners, but, with a scanner, you have to be physically in range of the radio wave

1 Like

Yeah I figured that, ah well maybe a Christmas present? Only 342 days to go!

I have an app called scanner pro and you can listen to guitar a few ATC channels on it. The best one to listen to would be San Diego as it’s the clearest

That’s a relative question. With my $50 scanner and additional magnet foot antenna, I can receive signals from Germany (I’m in Norway)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.