ATC @KPIA (TS1) - Closed

Hey guys!
Come enjoy ground and tower service at Peoria International Airport in the Chicago region! I’ll try and stay open for about 45 minutes. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edit: Closed

3 Likes

I’ll try to come after I finished my flight with @Pandastic ;)

3 Likes

I’m B-K1419, I was trying to test you on runway changes but then saw Singaporeairlines switch over to 22… My mistake… reminder: you only have to tell “make left/right traffic” once… Also, just remember, Patern instruction*, Sequence*, Clear :)
*If Needed

Also, transition could have been a little lower but it’s fine :)

3 Likes

Adding to Brandon, Pattern Entry is not required as you have told me when clearing me for the option ;)

The others are good ;)

3 Likes

Also, your telling to “extend downwind” Don’t tell me that, just sequence me who to follow :) and just remember, I’m in a C208 and you have Commercial Jets so think which ones are faster and slower

3 Likes

Sorry! Fixing that, thanks for the info guys!

2 Likes

No Problem! That’s why your here!

3 Likes

Sorry for gatecrashing! I just saw an active tower so I went.
Most faults were mine there - I agree with the no ‘extend downwind’ but that was partially my fault as I thought you said that you would call my base.
Only thing - you forgot to clear me for the option on my first T&G, before that you just said to follow the aircraft ahead.
Thanks for the flight!

3 Likes

@SingaporeAirlines @SWNelson @Brandon_K @Pandastic @American232 @LachyRobertson thank you all for coming out today and helping me practice, especially George (@SingaporeAirlines) for the IFCD tips haha. If you feel like I could improve somewhere, please feel free to do so! :)

5 Likes

Nice work sir. The Spitfire that was ahead of me made it hard for me to maintain slowest speed and you commanded a go around and got me back into sequence in no time which worked well. You passed a few tests I threw at you especially spacing behind the spitfire. Keep up the good work. Cheers

2 Likes

Awesome man, glad I passed, lol. It started getting bad towards the end when that 777 was on the ILS 25NM out.

1 Like

Par for the course on TS1 my friend. Keep chipping away and we’ll be on the Expert Server together!

2 Likes

Good job, Kevin! I’ll be sure to come again.

3 Likes

Dang it barely missed it I’ll,try to come next time!

1 Like

Please do notify me, Kevin. If you want to open again 😊

1 Like

Work starts quite wary for me until friday, maybe sometime during the weekend you, @SkyHighGuys, @Ben and myself could open up an airport :).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.