Atc @KMLI TS1 [CLOSED]

Hey I’m open as ground and tower at KMLI hoping to see some traffic and patterns!!
(I’ll reuse this topic instead of posting new one every time I do atc

1 Like

Reopened back up ksfo @AviationFreak

Next time wait atleast 15-20 minutes so your thread can be noticed and people can come.

4 Likes

Sorry had some family things to do real quick so i left early

1 Like

Please pur your threat to “CLOSED”

1 Like

@AviationFreak Couldn’t handle ground and tower haha so we closed

Hey I’m am sorry if a was a terrible tower and ground person. I am new to this atc thing and I’m just getting used to it. So please don’t get mad. I am still learning

1 Like

We all have to learn sometime Check Out infinite flight YouTube videos on using Atc it will help you out

I will be flying around the socal region on expert. If you wanna fly with me I will be at ksna and do some pattern work there. Happy flying!!

1 Like

Also you might want to open in smaller airports than SFO, it would make things much easier.

2 Likes

Reopen @ KMLI!!! wahoo

You should consider joining IFTSATC or the Expert Server ATC instead of posting open and closed topics every so often…

1 Like

@IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler have you contacted a recruiter? It says working on IFTSATC in your bio…

2 Likes

Yea you haha I thought it meant practicing for the test but I can remove it

Weird, you never contacted me, PM me and we’ll take it from there.

2 Likes

Well you gave me a 5000ft runway in a 737 which was sort of hard to fly patterns on, You did not clear me to land, you told that A321 to go around for no reason, you told me to maintain slowest practical speed for some reason, you told me to line up and wait with no traffic and finally you told me to hold short with a single aircraft 7 miles out

2 Likes

Hey sorry that stupid a321 is talking to me on Skype and he said he New how to atc the best and told me to say go around and have that 737 hold short so I thought he knew what he was talking about😞

I’m very sorry about that I should’ve done my own atc

@Puncakes a 737 can handle on even shorter runways, maybe its just you cant fly patterns 😂

2 Likes

@IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler like the great ATC overlord @Tyler_Shelton says, dont over control your airspace.

1 Like