ATC @KJFK TS1 (closed)

I’ll be at KJFK on tower and ground for about 30 minutes for anyone that wants to do some pattern work or for anyone that wants to fly in or out of John F. Kennedy! If anyone wants to jump on approach or departure, feel free! Please follow instructions. Feedback is appreciated as well! See you there!

1 Like

I’ll be coming fora a bit. Callsign : V-NEO

2 Likes

Heading in now Navy Two Nine

2 Likes

Ok, so overall you did a good job ! You made some few mistakes.

1. I took off then you cleared me for the option because i was doing some pattern work. So i know i need to do Crosswind-> Downwing-> Base. No need to say when enter left/right downwind when i turn base. You just have to sequence if you have to, then you clear and your done !

2. When you clear me for the option no need to say left/right traffic because i know which traffic to make. But if i don’t know which traffic to make then you’ll have to say right/left traffic. For example if i request a runway change then you’ll clear me by saying left/right traffic.

You did well considering most of the people were nimrods ! Hope to see you in another session !

3 Likes

I was about to join T-T. Maybe next time

1 Like

Thanks for that! [quote=“Neeson52, post:4, topic:108965”]
then you cleared me for the option because i was doing some pattern work. So i know i need to do Crosswind-> Downwing-> Base
[/quote]

That was my fault, I was dealing with the peanuts taking off against arriving traffic…🙄, which explains the go-arounds you had to make, sorry about that. haha.
See you in the skies! :)

This sounds like my session last night…

1 Like

I’m back open @KJFK!

2 Likes

See ya over there ;) if you know what I mean

1 Like

Best of luck. Some real…experienced pilots, to say the least.

2 Likes

Oh lovely well at least I’ll try lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.