ATC issues

I’m having problems with ATC.
So, when I tune into the initial frequency, for example EHAM ground, and follow taxi instructions to the runway, then tune to tower, I get no reply from tower as although my ATC says I’m tuned to tower in but, in still tuned to ground and all I hear is ground chatter.

I have to take off without permission otherwise I’d be sat at the holding point infinitely.
After take off I tune to either Amsterdam or London centre, get no acknowledgement back and continue to hear EHAM ground chatter.
I then the to Heathrow director, get no acknowledgement back and continue to hear EHAM ground chatter.
Then tune to Heathrow tower and get nothing back but continue to heat EHAM ground chatter so have to land without ATC permission as I can’t talk to them.

Anyone able to help please? It’s been like this for months now

1 Like

Are you using a VPN? Have you changed internet providers lately? This might helpful to us to help diagnose if this is network or provider related on your end.

No I don’t use a VPN and I haven’t changed internet suppliers. Usually I’m using my 4g on my iPad as our WiFi is so slow

I have experienced the same thing too, I even re- installed the game but I still experience this problem but not like before

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.