ATC Instructions

I cannot hear the atc whenever I say something to them or they say something to me. I have atc volume all the way up but I can hear it how do I fix this.

1 Like

Go into your settings and try changing the voice

2 Likes

that doesn’t make a sound either sadly

1 Like

You can try to uninstall and reinstall the game. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

1 Like

Uninstall and reinstall might work. Or just restarting the flight. I sometimes find (if you are using a bluetooth headset) that you may have to reconnect. Otherwise you could try going into settings > sound and look at the ATC volume. And make sure that is all the way up.

1 Like

What device are you on? Are you hearing other sounds?

Don’t uninstall/reinstall just yet.

Iphone 12, yea I can hear everything else just fine just the atc sounds

It’s happened to me in the past and you could even try pausing and swipe out of the flight and go back in. Don’t overlook the ATC volume though.

1 Like

that hasn’t worked either ill just try uninstalling/reinstalling after I finish this flight.

After the flight I would spawn again and try testing it and see if it works that way first before uninstalling.

1 Like

The trick that works for me is to go into the app settings, during flight, and tap on the voices you have selected and go back to flight. The comms audio will come back. It is a known issue.

2 Likes

It worked! Thanks to everyone for helping

Glad to hear! Sometimes you can do all of those things, but your only correction would be to leave the flight and spawn again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.