Atc instructions

Don’t get what are operations, i have 181

An operation is counted for each clearance issued. This includes tower takeoff and landing clearances along with approach clearances for the ILS and GPS which are worth more operations. A user can also gain an operation for aircraft serviced with radar vectors or flight following while working a radar facility.

I dis a clearence and it didnt go up

It won’t go up instantly. If you do 1 single clearance you’ll never recognise it going up.

What u mean

Okay,
So I open on the expert server for 2-4 hours every day (average). I usually take Ground/Tower/Atis for an hour at a time then have a break. In that hour I clear 100-200 people to land/take off depending on traffic. Each time you clear a single aircraft you get 1 operation.

Correct me if I’m wrong

But the point is that i cleared once and didn’t go up to 182, sorry but I don’t understand.

• Your operation count won’t go up immediately
    Also, sometimes it takes an extended period of time for your operation count to update, so don’t worry :)

Just cleared a takeoff rn and didn’t go up

It’s not going to go up immediately

When does it

Don’t exactly know, but it takes a bit of time to register

Ok thank you

Do clearance to pushback/taxi count?

I do not believe so

That’d be fun if I could just spam all over cleares for takeoff

Not doing that tho

Then the community will be annoyed, and I don’t think IFATC would consider you as much as an average member

Just kidding

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.