ATC Infinte Flight

yeah i know the feeling many times ive spawned in but someone spawned same time n they get it first and im just left with ATC view lol feels helpless when it happes

I don’t think you completely read the topic. He is talking about controlling on training server. Not flying

i’d be well into it by now but like i made a thread about other night half my flights do count as landings like rn im above EBOS FL250 going EGLL so gonna see if it works if not see if uninstall n reinstall would work soma i haven’t tried yet

1 Like

Well if you love controlling, might I suggest joining IFATC. There are mínimums for controllers so you will never be left Hanging. Also, it is very fun

what’s the regulations as im on 51k xp 74hrs played G2 190 flights and 60 landings (most my landings didn’t count)

Check this out

2 Likes

last violation lol last night my A/P jus went on me dropped down past fl100 in seconds from fl300 lets say i hit the 325+knts mark i think

Was it a level 1 violation? (system violation)

yeah belive so

I believe you should be ok

• At least 60 days since last Level 2 or 3 Violation

I’m Grade 2 that sucks if it ruins chances tbh

1 Like

Just keep grinding and you’ll get to grade 3 real soon

thing is it’s that thing of do i go to solo cheat a few so me go from 60 to 90 or soma n then do the last 10 perfect no cheat by myself

I think all your stats only count on live servers

lol unfortunate gps app egll 27l i look at map double check ATC’S clearence n someone took off 09Rl whilst im approaching lol

Tha traffic in EGLL(TS)is so heavy 🙄

It can be frustrating controlling at big airports like EGLL or KLAX when people don’t listen to your instructions. But thankfully there’s IFATC and Expert server, where everyone is trying to be as realistic as possible. If you are an IFATC Controller or an Expert server member, trust me, you will enter whole new level of simulation.

1 Like

IF you are serious about getting to be in IFATC open a tracking thread at KSSC or an airport that has parallel runways, This will help out greatly if you plan to become IFATC.

Just saying a limit is absolutely useless becausr you can close the app.

Howcome and sometimes there’s never enough people