ATC Grade

How can i increase my ATC Grade?

What ATC Grade are you referring to? Do you mean your Grade as in Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5?

1 Like

I don’t really know what you mean. Do you want to become part of IFATC?

I mean, when im on ATC at Training Server i cant Report Users deu my low ATC level. I want know how i can increase it.
Can you talk more about IFATC?

Just read through this. IFATC means you can control on the expert server.

I also think it lets you report users on TS1 (not sure about that as I am not part of IFATC)

3 Likes

Not exactly sure what you mean:

1. ATC: Anyone can control on TS1. Moving to Expert requires testing by the IFATC group.
  2. Live Flight Grade: You increase your live flight Grade by accumulating XP (Points) earned with take offs/landings/flight hours and by the lack of current violations.
  3. Forum Trust levels are earned by contributing to the community, reading and posting interesting topics, liking, and being liked. This takes time.

Hope this helps, good luck.

5 Likes

Anyone can control on the Training Server until they become a part of IFATC. Once they are part of our IFATC team, at that point they can only control on the Expert Server. Ghosting (Reporting) can only be done by IFATC controllers. To become IFATC, you have to pass both a written and practical test as long as you mean the minimum qualifications that are lined out in the topic linked above.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.