Atc for expert server 2nd march

I just wanted to know what airports will be active atc on expert server throughout the day?

2 Likes

On March 2nd-March 4 it will be ATC choice in the highlighted region. On Tuesday it is most of Africa and the Middle East.

I would suggest looking in the topic linked below.

2 Likes

Today it is ATC choice in the highlighted region, the majority of the region today is Africa.

You can find the full schedule below.

1 Like

If I had to guess airports like FAOR, OMDB, FACT, OTHH will be open.

I will fly later but there are no specific airports so I don’t know what airports will be atc. I think faor omdb are active now

Thanks I did look at that but it was just for specific airports in that region so I have an idea of what will be atc controlled when I fly

Taking a look from the inbounds, Dubai is likely to stay the busiest meaning there’s a good chance of it staying open.

1 Like

Join the IFATC and Pass the exam, and you will see the schedule and know about it.

Inbound meaning before you start a flight there is the chart that has inbound is that everyone who is due in to dubai today is that you mean?

1 Like

If you press ‘online’ on the menu, to your top right, you can see all the airports that are open/ have the highest inbounds.

1 Like

It is the ATC choice, and I think Dubai will be the most crowded.

1 Like

If you take a look here, you can see all the inbounds. If an airport has high inbounds it means there’s a good chance it might open or stay open.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to be IFATC to know about the schedule.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.