ATC feedback

I wish there was a way of giving more information in feedback to ATC.

I just finished a flight to EGLL.
After calling inbound, Tower requested a Left 360, and as I completed it, they immediately requested a Right 360.
In the time it took me to level out and turn the other way, I was admonished and told to follow instructions or be ghosted!
Then as I completed that turn, I was asked to state my intentions!
I already did that! The fact that I’m 3 miles from 27R on the line should probably give you a clue!

1 Like

Considering this, you were probably on the Expert Server. In that case, you can DM your controller and ask him what was meant :)

1 Like

you can always contact the atc that was on duty at that time if you have any questions.

Do you know who the controller was at the time?

1 Like

What time was it, that will tell me if I was your controller or not. I don’t recall doing back to back 360 on someone so I don’t think it was me. The other controller was @Klax.aviation.

Didn’t check which controller it was, but didn’t know that I could DM as well. Will keep that in mind for next time!

Idk why, but that made me laugh

2 Likes

I feel like there has to be something done to the atc on expert server, some controllers are really impatient and would threat you with a report all the time it’s happened to me loads of times , I have had far better experience with atc on training server where there is around 40 arrivals at EGLL

2 Likes

Yeah, just click on the airport to see active controllers. You can also press the ATC menu button (the one that brings up all the commands) and the controllers name for the frequency you’re tuned to should appear at the top of the menu. Controllers are happy to provide feedback, feel free to shoot us a DM or ask around if you’re not sure who to talk to!

2 Likes

If you have a problem with a controller, just message them or contact Tyler, Mark or Joe.

1 Like

Thx, the 1st person I want to report is this misha guy, he told me to make left pattern work and while I was in downwind, the next thing I know is that I’ve been reported.

1 Like

Do you have screenshots? It’s likely you’ll have better luck pming a controller if you do.

Every ghost has a valid reason, those that don’t are reversed. Maybe something that happened in between was omitted from your description? In any case, contact your controller.

@ MishaCamp is your person, you can DM him for issues :)

1 Like

As stated above please dm the controller he will clear it up with you 👍🏻

1 Like

It’s fine, the incident was weeks ago, not bothered about it anymore but I will be if it happens again and I will probably never play expert server again, I might as well demote my self To a grade 1

I think you should have challenged it if you thought it was unfair I would have done so that you will know what you did wrong so you can improve for the next time

1 Like

@MishaCamp is your guy, please DM him, And keep this topic clean 🙂
Also just saying Misha doesn’t report without a good reason;)

1 Like

For those who have issues with a controller, your best option is to PM the controller directly instead of making a topic. Generally the controller’s name in app, is the same or of similar spelling, as found here on the IFC. Thanks for the assistance in helping us keep this feedback tidy.

4 Likes