ATC Explanation

Is there a place that explains all the ATC commands?

2 Likes

Their is not what would you like to know? There are tutorials posted but not about all commands.

2 Likes

Would be very helpful for me. ATC is partially what is keeping me from purchasing live

Are you taking about getting commands from atc or sending commands as atc?

1 Like

Why would ATC keep you from purchasing live? You can fly with other pilots without ATC on the free flight server or more ‘relaxed’ ATC on the playground server. Only in the advanced server can you be ghosted for not following commands. There is nothing to worry about!

1 Like

If you are taking about sending commands to atc and recieving commands from atc this article may help http://help.infinite-flight.com/hc/en-us/sections/200766948-For-Pilots

1 Like

I have a question how do you know if you are taking of North South East or West?

Go into your map and fligure out where your destination airport is in relation to the airport your departing. For example if I was departing San Diego for Los Angeles I would say departing north.

Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

In all honesty your best bet is to check:

1. Help Pages
  2. IFFG/IFWP document pages for tutorials
  3. This forum
  4. Look online for real life explanations
2 Likes

ATC shouldn’t keep you from buying live. You have the option to fly without it. As an Advanced Server ATC we are here to help you learn and make the experience as real as possible. But you always have to option to not fly with ATC.

1 Like

I’m just having trouble with what to send if I was working as the ATC for approach, departure, and center.

Im confused…do you currently have live?

Well their is a lot involved at any position what ones are you struggling with In particularly?

Search the forum, there’s bunch of tutorial that will get you started.

1 Like

Hi guys!
ATC are not monsters, do not hesitate to ask questions to us via PM. But please do not try to understand while your on live, do not play the thugs with us, or Gasper will come down!
Safe flights guys!

1 Like

Clemet, who’s ‘Glasper’ ;-)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I was teasing him as he cannot spell, John ;-)

Yeah keyboard mis tale bro