ATC Education Group

Are you interested in becoming a member of the ATC Education Group? I am looking for mature and professional training server and/or IFATC controllers that are willing and able to help other aspiring Infinite Flight ATC learn and improve!

I believe the training server would benefit more from this. It could use some organization, training opportunities, and spark to encourage a little more activity together. - Tyler Shelton

Requirements

• Valid email address

The Application Process

First, you would fill out one of the two following questionnaires:

Training Server Questionnaire
IFATC Controllers’ Questionnaire

Once your information is reviewed an adminstrator will be in contact with you. This process can take up to 24 hours to complete.

Administrators

Advisors

All advisors are IFATC trainers and recruiters. Do you want to become part of the Infinite Flight ATC and control on the expert server? Join the IFATC here!

All of the information provided above has been approved by the ATC Community Manager, Tyler Shelton.

IFATC Test
ATC Education Group: Tutorial Series - Straight Out Departures @ LGAV - 042000ZJAN18
My ATC experience
FKMX's ATC TS1 Tracking Thread (Closed@ KMIA)
New ATC Frustrations
ATC Education Group: Tutorial of the Week - Approach Type Clearances - 070600JAN19

ATC Education Group Featured Airports • 3-9 Dec 18

Ever wonder where our controllers are training on the training server? Check out our featured airports below!

Monday: RJTT RJCC
Tuesday: KFLL KMCO
Wednesday: EHAM FAOR HAAB
Thursday: ATC Choice!
Friday: FNF
Saturday: CYYC CYVR CYUL
Sunday: OMDB VIDP

All of the airports above have at least two parallel runways and do not have terrain restrictions, the perfect setup that is conducive for training! Each week’s featured airports follow the week’s ATC schedule.

Would you like to be notified when one of our controllers open? Join our pilot database here !

If you weren’t Grade 2+, how would you be able to control on any server?!? :/

Most people join ATCEG due to the fact that they wan’t to improve their ATC Skills before joining IFATC.

I’d highly recommend this group

We lowered the requirements so we could help more people. :)

To take the written test you have to be grade 3, and that’s apparently a new requirement.

You’d be correct, I’ll fix that. Please check your slack PM. :)

seems like a good group. former ifatc controller

I just sended the informations but i don’t are aswered

Most important part of becoming IFATC is patience. :)

No, to the ATCEG

I like the new and improved thread Trio

I just sended the applicantion for enter in the ATCEG, i don’t have the requiriments to the IFATC

Really nice thread guys! Joining this group definitely gives people a head start when they join IFATC, I’d definitely recommend this to new controllers looking to hone their skills.

ATC Education Group Featured Airports • 10-16 Dec 18

Ever wonder where our controllers are training on the training server? Check out our featured airports below!

Monday: GCLP EGKK EGCC
Tuesday: PANC KSEA
Wednesday: YSSY
Thursday: PGUA RODN RKSO
Friday: FNF Airport
Saturday: ATC Choice
Sunday: ESSA

All of the airports above have at least two parallel runways and do not have terrain restrictions, the perfect setup that is conducive for training! Each week’s featured airports follow the week’s ATC schedule.

Would you like to be notified when one of our controllers open? Join our pilot database here !

Hello! Please follow the instructions under “application process” on the main post to get started. Thanks! :)

ATC Education Group Featured Airports • 17-23 Dec 18

Monday: SBGR SCEL SKBO
Tuesday: VIDP
Wednesday: KBWI KTPA KDAL KOAK KLAS
Thursday: KBNA KHOU KSTL KDEN KSJC KPHX
Saturday: LFPG LEBL
Sunday: ZBAA ZSSS RCTP

Ray Wang ATC Tracking Thread 【 CLOSED】 ZBAA TS
Ray Wang ATC Tracking Thread 【 CLOSED】 ZBAA TS

I am very excited for this week’s schedule!

ATC Education Group Featured Airports • 24-30 Dec 18

Monday: RJAA PHNL PANC CYVR
Tuesday: KATL KCLT KJFK KMIA KBOS KMCO
Wednesday: LFPG EDDF EDDL LIRF
Thursday: LGAV LTBA OJAI HECA
Saturday: OKBK OTHH OMDB OPKC OIIE
Sunday: VTBS WMKK WIII

Notice

We have updated our requirements to reflect the following changes:

• All training controllers will be allowed to join, regardless if you have yet to pass the IFATC theory (written) test.
  • You are no longer required to make or have an ATC Tracking Thread.

If you have yet to pass the IFATC written test you will not be permitted to control using our group or our resources but we will help and have a team of IFATC trainers (advisors) ready and willing to answer any questions you may have to help you along through the testing process! Once you pass your written test you will then be added fully into our program.

We would like to help as many of you as possible so I hope you like the change!

So basically you have to be joining IFATC to join this group and utilise its functions?