Are you interested in becoming a member of the ATC Education Group? I am looking for mature and professional training server and/or IFATC controllers that are willing and able to help other aspiring Infinite Flight ATC learn and improve!
I believe the training server would benefit more from this. It could use some organization, training opportunities, and spark to encourage a little more activity together. - Tyler Shelton
- ATC Tracking Thread (training server controllers only)
- Trust Level 1 on the Community Forum in good standing
- 14 years of age
- Minimum stats to enter Expert Server (Grade 3)
- No more than 50% violation to landings ratio
- Minimum of 200 ATC operations
- At least 60 days since last ghost
- Valid email address
If you do not have an ATC Tracking Thread please follow the following steps to create one:
- Go to #atc.
- Create a post and use the following format for the title of the post: insert username ATC Tracking Thread (Closed)
- Follow the format already readily used to update your thread when you open and close
Example of an ATC Tracking Thread:
If you are not in contact with an IFATC trainer please read this post:
The Application Process
First, you would contact the ATC Education Group Manager or an administrator with the following information:
- Link to your ATC Tracking Thread (training server controllers only)
- Screenshot of your ATC operation count
- Screenshot or your entire Grade Table
- Valid email address
If you have followed all of the above steps we will then give you a questionnaire to fill out and we will go over said information.
If you are an active IFATC member or a training server controller the application process is the same, the only difference is that the questions on the questionnaire are different.
We have checked with Tyler Shelton, members of the IFATC are allowed to join.
All mentors are IFATC trainers and recruiters and help the group internally of through consult.
Member Operations Leaderboard
Each individual member is held responsible if they are unable to provide accurate personal information.
All members are subject to punishment and will be judged on a case by case basis. Behavior contrary to our standards is grounds for immediate removal.
- Profanity, racist, or homophobic language will not be tolerated.
- All members must remain professional and mature on any public or private medium.
- When you want to provide feedback to another ATC Education Group controller, please send your feedback to @Trio in a message before sending it to the controller. It will be reviewed by our IFATC controllers with consult from IFATC Trainers, and will be forwarded to the controller. Failure to do so will be subject to punishment and in some cases immediate removal. This is used negate the possibility of missinformation being spread and will improve the quality of the feedback you recieve.
- If you are ever made to feel uncomfortable by any ATC Education Group member or think another ATC Education Group member is becoming problematic please contact an IFVARB adminstrator or ATC Eductation Group manager or staff member.
- Only IFATC approach trainees will be permitted to control approach and/or departure, with some expections.
- Only managers and staff members are allowed to give updates on behalf of the ATC Education Group.