ATC Education Group Workshop AMA with Misha Camp

Yesterday, we had an AMA “Ask Me Anything” with @MishaCamp. All of the members of our Workshop got the opportunity to ask him questions. Have a read of all of the questions and answers. Surprisingly, no talk of socks.

Read the whole article →

18 Likes

Just read it, and found something really interesting 👀

Anyhow, I wish you the best of luck @MishaCamp with your MPL!

3 Likes

Someone really should update his picture to his pink hair, and maybe in the summer a melting ice cream cone 🤔, bit outdated…😂

Great work Misha, you really are a respected and great unique member of Infinite Flight. I hope you carry your traditions for the years to come.

@MishaCamp - you get 4 bags of corn? I only get 3 :((

11 Likes

Sadly I missed the the AMA by a few seconds but reading the article I was surprised at some of the things, maybe Jarno should give Misha a chance and make some weird liveries…

1 Like

Not in yet. Still major hurdles to get past before I am in, and I could easily fail! Thanks anyway 😛

4 Likes

You’re speaking my language now 😉📸

3 Likes

Tyler the wizard😂 🧙‍♂️

Great AMA @Trio, and thank you Misha for this AMA

I totally agree with the age diversity issue. People are too literal on this forum and it’s a little hard to convey your message. Maybe a more relaxed environment and less of people flagging something as “off topic” - like yeah, it’s a forum, but you don’t have to be serious 24/7.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.