ATC Education Group Workshop AMA w/ tomthetank

Hello community,

2019-09-14T23:00:00Z the ATC Education Group Workshop will be hosting our first AMA “Ask Me Anything” with @tomthetank!

Tom is an Certified Flight Instructor - Glider, Commercial Glider Pilot and for Infinite Flight he’s an Infinite Flight ATC Supervisor and Trainer.

This is how it will work. For 1 hour (or more), our Workshop community will have the opportunity to ask Tom aviation related questions in the #AMA discussion channel in Slack.

Join our Workshop today, for free, if you don’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity. Join here!

13 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Trio! Looking forward to it tomorrow!

Ooh! Sounds interesting, I’ll pop round and view it since I’m halfway through my PPL!

No problem, many more to come as well!

Only catch is that you have to join in order to have the ability to ask him questions, but I will be posting a transcript on our blog on Sunday of the questions and answers in case you miss out.

Hey Tom.
First class trainer.

How cool! Tom is my trainer right now getting be prepped for IFATC and is an amazing trainer. I don’t know what i’d do without him!

He’s one of the best!

1 Like

So are you.

1 Like

Here’s some of the questions and answers for those who are interested!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.