This week, I covered several topics on atceg.net, here’s a recap of all the posts from this week. Click the link to read the post, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.
- Stopping at an exit
- Having a good line of communication while tagging
- Keep working on it
- Off-Route Obstruction Clearance Altitude (OROCA)
- Proactivity and Reactivity
- Practicing on your own
- ATIS winds are magnetic
- China RVSM at work
- METAR cloud heights messured in hundreds
- Ask Me Anything with Julien Lim
- Calculating passenger cargo for your flight
Want to learn more about ATC or flying? Sign up here!