This week, I covered several topics on atceg.net, here’s a recap of all the posts from this week. Click the link to read the post, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.
- Putting yourself in the pilot’s shoes
- Be smart, start slow
- Zoom in and out, look around
- Finding the time to practice
- Stopping at an exit
- Having a good line of communication while tagging
- Keep working on it
- Off-Route Obstruction Clearance Altitude (OROCA)
Want to learn more about ATC? Sign up here!