This week, we covered several topics on atceg.net, here’s a recap of all the posts from this week (and also the previous week because of the holiday break).
- Receiving feedback the right way
- Why I write
- Planes Control; A fun app that may help you
- IFATC Newsletter – December 2019 Edition
- Try a VOR approach
- Reminder that speed instructions are in IAS
- Update on the new grade requirements
- The Reliance on Software in ATC Facilities
- Patience and Perseverance
- Over-controlling when remaining in the pattern
- Unnecessary make left/right traffic instructions in clearances
- What to do when someone requests traffic advisories
- 1000ft AAL and above for frequency changes on departure
Want to learn more about ATC? Sign up here!