ATC Education Group - Hiring

I’m looking for mature and professional community members that are skilled in one or more of the following areas.

Video Editing

We perform basic edits to ATC sessions sent into us by IFATC members and I’m looking to create a small video editing team to help make the editing process faster and help post these sessions to our Youtube channel on a timely basis. It would require a moderate time devoted due to editing but we post on once a week so the workload would be very low. In order to apply to be part of the video editing team, you must meet the following requirements:

• Valid email address
  • Must be at least a TL1 on the Community Forum
  • Have access to video editing software on a computer
  • Have a basic understanding of video editing

Social Media Management

We push out daily posts to our social media platforms and I am looking to expand and create a small team that will help manage our social media accounts. It would be a very low maintenance job which would not require a lot of time devoted. In order to apply to be part of the social media managment team, you must meet the following requirements:

• Valid email address
  • Must be at least a TL1 on the Community Forum
  • Must be at least an IFATC Officer

Apply here!

What is the ATC Education Group? The ATC Education Group is a small team that helps further educate and inspire aspiring Infinite Flight ATC and pilots through the content we put out relating to the communication and understanding of ATC. Our motto, never stop learning!

Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, our blog and newsletter for future posts and videos.

23 Likes

I’m interested in helping your social media posts.

See here @VVBA6

1 Like

ATC Education Group Blog Now Up and Running

We will be posting ATC related content on our blog, daily. Go check out our first article.

Continue to article →

6 Likes

Subscribe

The new ATC Education Group newsletter is now up and running, ready to deliver our posts to your inbox, every day.

3 Likes

This Week from the ATC Education Group

This week we kicked off our new blog, newsletter and added 9 new team members combined on our social media and video editing teams.

Subscribe today to get posts delivered direct to your inbox, every morning. Sign up here →

3 Likes

I tried to sign up yesterday and again today but email to confirm email address is not coming through. Houston we have a problem. It’s not in my spam filter BTW. Happy Monday

1 Like

I’ll PM you, that’s interesting. If anyone else is having this problem please PM me. :)

This Week from the ATC Education Group

Posts and Videos

Subscribe today to get posts delivered direct to your inbox, every morning. Sign up here →

5 Likes

Have any questions for an expert controller? Ask here!

3 Likes

Is ATCEG, open for ATC trainees?

No, but if you have any questions or want feedback on your controlling, then click those links. Follow us on social media or subscribe to our blog to get ATC related content, daily!

Thank you!

I must say the blog is fantastic! Goes straight to my email and I can read the full blog there and it teaches me lots of cool things :)

1 Like

This week after the introduction of the amazing new replay system, we premiered a new section of our website where you can submit your ATC replay so that you can receive feedback on your controlling from an Official IFATC Trainer. Go here to learn more on how you can submit your session.

Read

Subscribe

Do you have any questions about controlling? Ask an IFATC trainer here!

4 Likes

Watch our new IFATC Approach session live premiering on YouTube.

6 Likes