ATC Drag and Taxi Tutorial

For those of you that want to know how many currently is in then here you go:

It’ll be out later today 🙂

5 Likes

Thanks !! @jasonrosewell :)

This would be perfect on missions. When you’ve arrived. Easier to locate parking stand.

On my iPhone 15 pro max with 24.1.1 atc drag & taxi doesn’t work on the training server…

3 Likes

Can I ask which airport are you trying to use drag and taxi at? Only airports that have had their taxiway networks updated will have drag and taxi available.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to see a list of airports with drag & taxi besides that website with the 1094 count of them.

If that’s the case, even after downloading the hotfix, I didn’t see a drag & taxi option at KSFO on training server

3 Likes

me too, i didn’t find this feature in the busiest airports in TS (KLAX , KJFK , EGLL)
this feature was supposed to be available for all users after release the HotFix Update

but no one in TS currently can access to this feature

2 Likes

For me drag and taxi is not working yet after the hotfix, also at KLAX and EGLL

3 Likes

Everyone, please note that drag and taxi is not available at all airports, only those with built and published taxiway networks. For a comprehensive list, Adam Callow has incorporated it into his website, but it is not definitive. It is known within IFATC that KLAX and EGLL are currently having issues, so these are by no means isolated cases.

5 Likes

I saw both KSFO & OTHH on the included airports list and I didn’t have a drag & taxi option yesterday when I went in to try it out, on TS.

Unless I’m reading the list of included airports wrong. Both of them say “taxi network” just like KLAX.

3 Likes

I love the feature. Excellent work.

1 Like

Did you have the hotfix updated? Also, there are some exceptions to the list on the website because even I didn’t have D&T at OTHH which suggests that may be it is still not introduced for OTHH.

1 Like

I m having the same issue… I wanted to use it in EDDF and EBBR and it’s not available on both. But it’s available in LFPG wtf

1 Like

EDDF and EBBR need to be updated to have a fully complete taxi network, which is required for D&T

1 Like

I did. Yesterday I tried it at RPLL and it worked

It did work for me today as well at LFPG.

1 Like

Hotfix took care of issues I was having at KDFW.

It wasn’t Working yesterday on expert server at London Luton

1 Like

I think the drag and Taxi only works in certain airports